- Guests welcomed at 18h30.
- First pitch starts at 19h00 sharp.
- Cocktail starts at 20h30
Offices of our fantastic host, Reed Smith (112 Av. Kléber, 75116 Paris).
Thematic: Health Tech
– Opening discussion
- Florence Allouche: Doctor of Pharmacy, HEC Paris MBA, and former associate of Paris Hospitals. Florence led the Office of Technology Transfer at Assistance Publique – Hôpitaux de Paris, creating 75+ health tech startups. Florence cofounded “SparingVision” (€130M raised to date), specializing in innovative therapies for retinal degeneration and “Sorbonne Venture,” a Venture Capital firm investing in Sorbonne University spin-offs.
– Startups pitches
- Pepkon: biotech that develops first-in-class peptides for the treatment of incurable or poor prognosis cancers. Pepkon’s drug candidates come from over a decade of academic research, resulting in seven scientific publications and two patent families.
- Five Lives: digital therapeutics startup developing a direct-to-consumer brain health mobile app to help users measure and reduce their risk of dementia via an improved lifestyle.
- WayBetter: behaviour change startup going after the fragmented $78B weight-loss space. WayBetter’s novel solution is a mix of gamification, social support, and financial incentives. The company has 1.4M users.
- Calla Lily Clinical Care: develops a leak-free, convenient and dosage-confident delivery platform for vaginally-delivered drugs. The company initially focuses on delivering progesterone for miscarriage prevention and IVF.
Registration is compulsory. Fees (contribution for the cocktail):
€15 for Stanford Business Club and Stanford Club of France members
€25 for non-members.
Reserve your spot now — space is limited to 50 participants, and registration ends on June 25th.
[Pitch Session 3] Stanford Angels of France Tickets, Mon, Jun 26, 2023 at 6:30 PM | Eventbrite
Registered participants will receive a brief of startup pitch a week in advance.
You can find more about the Stanford Angels of France here.
Looking forward to seeing you there!